Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Pics

So I have been hearing from several people that I need to update my blog. I guess more people check my blog than I thought. I guess they will be saddened to know that I really don't lead a very exciting life! That would be why my posts are far between. I doubt that you would all want to hear about me getting up in the morning, playing with the dogs, going to the gym, playing with the dogs some more, going to work, coming home, playing with the dogs and then going to bed. I mean hearing about that type of stuff could be rather boring.
But I do have several pictures from Thanksgiving. The day started out the annual Turkey Bowl. It was very COLD, but we had a good time seeing several friends and families from our old family ward. I also got to hang with my Uncle Mark and family. Even Jake and Jana made it from Utah!! We had a great time in the morning.
Jake and Uncle Mark
The Gang getting ready for some ball!

Hope, Jana, and Uncle Mark, along with Tiki


Jeff playing football



Dad, Uncle Mark, and Cleo (Uncle Mark's Grandaughter)

Hope, Calli, Jana, and Cleo


After that we were back at Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving Dinner. We had a good time with Aunt Karen, Uncle John, Lindsey, Dan, Katelyn, Jeff, Morgan, Doug, Angie and Madi. We had a very enjoyable dinner and a great time talking with everybody. It is a little hard to believe that we are all growing up and starting famlies of our own! It is funny to watch the next generation play. Madi was sweet with Katelyn. She would be very gentle and give her a kiss, and since she was so nice we would all say "aww, verygood, yeahh" and etc and clap at the same time. So then Madi would keep kissing Katelyn and then start clapping! It was quite funny.

Madi and Katelyn

Katelyn and Lindsey

Jeff, Morgan, and Madi

Me and Lilo


Little Stitch happy at last!

So that was our Thanksgiving weekend. I did also make it to the Civil War game down in Corvallis, but we won't really go into that! It was a very sad and a long drive home. Darn it I wish would have won, but our defense seemed to have other plans. Oh well, I guess there is always next year!

Well I hope this apeases the masses! Or at least Sarah and Misty! If my life gets a little more interesting I will be sure to post it!

2 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

i love the picture of stitch on his back. it's hilarious to me that he actually looks like he's smiling! and i love that lilo is HALF your size but is laying on your lap like she's a cat! anyway, great pics of the fam and friends (and yes, it IS freaky that everyone i knew as kids are older and have families of their own! freeeeeeaky!)

Ms. Bananie said...

What fun pics! Lilo & Stich! Love 'em!