Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Leaves

Tiki of the Disney Dogs here. Man what a day I had today!! The tree in our front yard decided to drop all of its leaves onto our front yard. It looked like a total mess, so I told mom that we needed to clean it up and that I would help. It took some convincing, but finally she relented and we worked on the leaves today. She was a little slow going about it though. It took like an hour and a half. Mom claims that was because she was so tired from working out earlier that morning. She said that her trainer tortured her this morning! I might have to bite him next time he does that. Just kidding, I wouldn't bite anyone!


So here is me running around and getting those leaves rounded up. They were preatty tricky!

And here I am playing with the pile that mom made. It was so deep I almost got lost!



And after all that running, here I am enjoying the comforts of a giant leaf pile.




Mom says that 4 bags of leavs is a lot, and that she doesn't want to see another leaf again in a very long time!


So all in all I feel like I worked hard today. I think I need to take a nap. Mom said the same thing, but then she came in the house and started working on laundry and cleaning the floors and the kitchen. She says that there always seems to be something to do around here, and that I and my brother and sister make some of the mess. Well I say it is Lilo and Stitch's turn to work around the house! Tiki out!

2 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

that is one thing i don't miss about our old house on byron court... all those damn leave from the 7 oak trees we have! it was beautiful when they were turning orange and red and even prettier when the leaves would fall to the ground. but then we realizes all that beautifulness needed to be raked and bagged up!...not worth it.

Margo Clift said...

Can you say "leaf blower?" Oh Yeh, the environment.
And just think of all the free exercise with no trainer.
Hot Dog!!!