Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Disneyland.....So Far

I know it has been a while since I updated the blog, but I have had a boring life for the most part. Well excpet dog shows, but those are probably boring to everyone but me! But this is most fun! I finally got my much desearved vacation at DISNEYLAND!! Yes those who know me well, know that I love all things Disney and pretty much only go to Disneyland for my vacations. One of these days though, I will make it to Disneyworld!

I got here Saturday morning and have been enjoying it ever since then. Only one small problem, it is stinking hot this week! Like 90's today! It wears you out a little faster. But so far with the help of my trusty hat and a gallon of sun block, no burns yet! I'll keep my fingers crossed for that! We all know I am nothing but white down to the core and that I burn like nothing else! In Sunblock I trust!!
So I am here with my mom, her friend Linda, my friend Danita, and on this day Danita's friend David joined us. We really had a great time, and David was a good sport with several of the pictures, as you will see! We did a lot in California Adventures this day, and then spent some time at Disneyland before the park closed. Later in the evening we met with my cousin Josh from Texas. Turns out he is here for a trade convention! It was so fun to hang with him in the evening and to get to see him again. Sadly I forgot my camera to take a picture with him. Oh well!
Hope you all enjoy the pictures! I am gonna get ready to go and head to the park now!!

















2 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

ACK! Are you KIDDING ME?!!! I was at Disneyland yesterday! (9/22) I haven't been in 7 years. (And have been going through some SERIOUS withdrawls.) How did I not see you?! That would have made my year! Hope you had fun & were able to retreat back to a majorly air conditioned place when the day was over!

big_smartmouth said...

okay, we MUST go to disney. how sad is it that my husband has never been and i haven't been since i was 10!! yes, sad indeed. glad you're having a good time, but i am so super jealous!