Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oregon State Beats Cal!


My team was in fine form this Saturday. We had a great game against the Cal Golden Bears. My best friend Penny and I drove down to the game first thing in the morning and had a great time walking around campus and enjoying a small trip down memory lane. There is just nothing better than a nice crisp fall day, walking around a beutiful college campus, and going to watch your football team get another step closer to a possible Rose Bowl game!! Yes I did say that out loud, and hopefully it doesn't jinx them, but I have to say, that they have not been there in 44 years!! It would be great if they could go, and if I could figure out a way to go!

Anyway, here's to you boys! At the begining of the season most people didn't think you stood a chance, but I knew better! We just have to keep up the good work, beat Arizona and Oregon (I hate the Ducks, but I can't wait to go to the Civil War!) and we are there. Take that USC!


My name is Allyson Gunter, and I am a part of the great ORANGE BEAVER NATION!!




The boys getting ready for the game!



Benny the Beaver as Elvis Presley for the bands tribute to the King!


More moves by Benny, and the Band kicking off the Game!


Here are my boys coming out ready for the game. As you can hear it is loud in the stands and chaos on the field!




2 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

nice beaver, allyson =)

Margo Clift said...

Today is the BIG ONE. Go Beavers!