Monday, November 3, 2008

7 Weird Things

So my Sister-in-Law Morgan tagged me on her blog to write 7 things about myself that are weird. I have to limit it to only 7!!! Well that shouldn't be too hard. Personally I don't think that I am that weird! hahahaha


1. I love Saturday morning cartoons! Yes you heard that right. I love getting up in the morning, curling up with a blanket, and watching Transformer, Ben 10: Alien Force, Pokemon, and Batman. Now mind you, I don't seem to have a lot of time for that any more, but when I do, there is nothing better.


2. I bleed Black and Orange. Seriously. You should see the nurses faces when they see it for the first time! Ok not really but GO OREGON STATE BEAVERS!!


3. I love dog shows. Yes I show my dogs in shows like Westminister and like the movie Best in Show. And yes, that movie is more accurate than you would think. I am not crazy like some of the people out there, but the crazy ones are entertaining to watch while you wait your turn. Poodle people and Weimeriner people are seriously the weirdest!


4. I can't eat corn on the cobb. I can cutt the corn off the cobb and then eat it, but not on the cobb. And not for reason's one might think. Just ask Aunt Carla why, and I am sure that she will be able to relay the story.


5. I am a Disney Fanatic! I love Disneyland and spend most of my vacations there. My dogs are even named after Disney characters or rides. Just see the previous blog listings or title!


6. After 30 years of thinking that onions are horrible, stinky, vegetables and that if I eat them I will end up with horrible heartburn, I have discovered that I actually love them! They are great and give things such flavor, and no heartburn!


7. I eat my steak with ketchup. Yep you heard that right. I have tried A-1, Heinz 57, and other steak sauces and I can't stand them. I just want ketchup, which means whenever I go out to eat I end up getting the crazy looks from everyone around me. I'm sorry, but I like what I like!


So there you go. 7 weird things. That was harder than I thought. I had to divulge some horrible dark secrets, that no body knew about, but now you do. So if you want to do this also go for it, but I am not going to tag anyone. But it is a great way for people to get to know some little quirks about you.

4 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

yay!! another onion lover! aren't they awesome?! and when you cook them, combined with garlic...oh my hell, it is good w/ANYTHING!!

love the post! in fact, i'm taking the idea over my my blog!

Parri said...

Who is that adorable little girl in the picture with you and your mom? :)

Stan & Carla said...

Alli, When are you coming to Silverdale for a visit? I will be to Aunt Alice's funeral tomorrow, hope I get to see you.
Love,
Aunt Carla

Elaine said...

Even though you dissed your mother in a previous blog, I am pleased with the fact that you placed a lovely picture of me on your blog. I still love you very much, although my tender feelings were crushed when blamed for your lack of cooking skills. Love, Mom