Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Bike does it again!

So just an update on using the bicycle for walking/running the dogs. Tiki loves it, but I can only do it every few days with him until he gets bigger. But today was a gorgeous day and I really wanted to go out and enjoy it. So I decided to ride my bike anyway.

But I felt bad for Lilo, who was just sitting in the house while Tiki and Stitch were outside playing. So I decided I would try taking her for a run. I put a gentle leader on her and took her out on the bike. I was a little worried she would take off after everything we passed, but she didn't! She walked right to the side of me and even ran for a little while. We were out for about 35 to 40 minutes and she did great. It was so fun!

So now I have a fun way to exercise 2 out of the 3 dogs! I am not sure if I will try doing it with Stitch. He really does prefer to just lay on the couch. But who knows, I might try it Monday! And who knows, if I get two WalkyDogs, maybe I can even take Lilo and Tiki out at the same time! Errrr...maybe!

No comments: