Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very bad day...

So why is it when one thing goes wrong, the whole day seems to be ruined!! Even when I try to have a good attitude and have each hit not get me down. But then they just keep coming and coming. So here is my bad day run down.

1. So Lilo still has issues with Tiki. I thought she was getting better, but I was probably deluding myself. Well if I had and delusions left, they have been squashed this morning. I put Tiki in his crate and had let Lilo and Stitch have their turn playing, when she went up to his crate and snarlled at him...again. Nothing new in that, except this time Tiki finally got up enough guts to snarl back. Well that really made Lilo mad and she tried to kill him thru his crate. She hit is crate so hard she moved it several feet and almost flipped it. Needless to say, I went a little postal on her and now she doesn't want anything to do with me. So of course I feel horrible about that, even though she probably desereved it.

2. My tech for worked called in sick last night. So I left early today so that I could get the pharamcy caught up, and could make it until my 9:30am tech came in. Well I got there and realized I forgot my keys to the pharmacy. They are on a seperate ring that I can take off for the weekend and not have a million keys on me all the time. Well no problem, I will just use the back up keys in the lock box in the back. Except I got there, and there were NO KEYS!! The pharmacist from yesterday took the keys home with her by mistake. So I had to drive all the way home, and opened up 5 minutes late.

3. Because I opened late, and had no help, the customers were all mad at me!! Jeesh, like I ment to forget my keys, and have the back up ones missing!! And also have no opening tech, so since there is only me to fill prescriptions for the 10 of you, yes it is going to take me the full 30 minutes! Don't like it, go somewhere else!

4. I am still SICK. My head is congested, my voice is hoarce, I can hardly hear, and every once in a while I get kind of dizzy and light headed. But if I am not there, the pharmacy doesn't open. So I am there.

5. The day was crazy! What did everybody decide to see their doctor at the same time TODAY! I mean seriously, how is it we can be going along at a steady pace, and then all of the sudden, there are 10 people dropping off prescriptions, and 20 faxed in, and 6 voicemails called in, and about 15 phone calls?! All at the same TIME! I just don't understand it. Is there like some biological pulse out in the world that tells everybody to go to the pharmacy.....wait for it....wait for it....and NOW! I kid you not, it is the weirdest thing.

And now I am home, Lilo is still growling at Tiki and I just wish she would disappear! Of course I don't really mean it, I would die if anything happened to her, but I am very frustrated with it all today. So I am ready for the day to end. I just want to curl up into bed and hope that tommorow goes better. I am going to try and look for the silver lining in it all, and when I find it, I will let you all know.

And if you see the silver lining that I can't see right now, let me know. I would appreciate any help I can get. Maybe tommorow will be the super awesome, fun loving, dogs get along, miraculous day I am hoping for. Er....probably not, but here's hoping!

2 comments:

The Gunter Clan said...

Silver lining: You are alive. (Your day did suck. I had to think really hard to come up with that one.) You are not alone though. My day sucked too. I thought of your top 10 list and wanted to make one of my own.

Elaine said...

I would have more sympathy for you if you hadn't made rude comments and dissed me on your earlier posting.