Monday, October 13, 2008

And last but not least...


Drum roll please........and this is me! Allyson the crazy owner of the Disney Dogs. I live and work in Washington and have been here for almost 4 years. I love the great northwest and enjoy all the activities around this area. I also really love DISNEYLAND. In fact I just got back a few weeks ago, so I will have pictures to post soon. And I do love my dogs. Over the past 3 years I have discovered the new hobby of showing dogs. Yes just like the movie "Best in Show", and no they didn't really exagerate. Once you have a gone to a few shows, you realize there are some seriously crazy people there. I am fortunatley not one of those people, and will work hard to keep that from happening. But it is a lot of fun.




And when I am not showing dogs or hanging out at Disneyland, I can usually be found at the Pharmacy that I work at. I am the Pharmacy Manager at one of the Wal-Marts here and enjoy doing my job.....most days! I am also in our Relief Society presidency at the singles ward and am trying to attend most of the activities also. I figure I will probably stay single if I shut myself in the house with the dogs all the time! So look for me at an activity near you! And think of me if there are any cute single LDS guys in your area!

No comments: