Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

So I admit it. I love Dancing with the Stars. I don't know why, but I have been hooked ever since the first season! I love watching the dancers, the "stars", the drama and even host Tom Bergeron! Last night Chef Rocco DiSpirito was kicked off the show, which was no loss. Though he tried as hard as the other couples, he just didn't have any natural ability. Now if we can only get rid of Chloris Leachman. For an 82 year old women, she does an ok job, but she annoys the heck out of me. She just goes on and on and on about stupid stuff, and delays the show! Sure it is funny for the first 30 seconds, but come on, 2-3 minutes! I feel bad for her partner, he must just go insane working with her! So join me next week, by not voting for Chloris, and vote for Julianne and Cody! (my favorites) Then hopefully we can get her off the show!

2 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

sorry, i'm more of a "so you think you can dance" kinda' gal!

The Gunter Clan said...

Oh, my gosh! I hate that show! Doug and I make fun of it. We, too, like "So You Think You Can Dance." We are currently hooked on "Fringe." (Tuesdays, 9pm, FOX)